1. How are your Finances? - Try to be as Debt-Free as possible. Tackling the credit card debt is your first priority.
2. Know your Options - Before you buy a home, you need to be pre-approved. Do contact your bank or Mortgage Broker for pre-approval.
3. Be Honest - Golden Rule: Mortgage + Taxes + Insurance = 25-30% of your income
4. Find a Good Realtor - Do your research and I'm ready when you are.
5. Be Patient - Once you place a bid and offer is accepted, you will go into escrow. It may take time, but it's meant to protect both buyers and sellers.